Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We got everything done!

Everything... that was on our list at least :D We went out and ordered a nursing chair, we finished the closet, we made all the calls we wanted to make... mine turned out well, his did not :( Alas, now we're holding on to a thin thread that american airlines is going to cooperate with us. But hey, at least the rest of the day was ok.


So things are moving along, generally speaking, well. Alas it's another night of un-explainable tightening/soreness/pains. It's better when I lay down so I'm just drinking water now and staying down. Not sure if it's related to the SPD or not - I don't think so though. And then I tried to really curl up on the couch, and heartburn flared up. Sighs, I'm back to sitting up but I can still feel it in my back.


Boi should have been home over an hour ago by now, but at least he called to say he'd be late. So I guess maybe I'll see him at 11, if I'm lucky. Sighs - I was going to post pictures but I don't really feel like going to go take them. Maybe I'll post a part two tomorrow. That sounds like a happy medium! Ok, going to go stare at the tv and junk and try to ignore things.



No comments:

Post a Comment