Saturday, June 18, 2011

98 more days!

98 more days - 14 weeks to go! Peanut should be able to start distinguishing mine and Boi's voice from other noises now! He's getting more and more naughty, making me audible more often. Maybe felt hiccups? I felt simultaneous kicking in a couple locations a few times in a row, then there was a break, then it picked up again for a few kicks, then went away again. Makes me think maybe hiccups, I've heard they can be a 'total body experience' for the baby... but what do I know :D I think maybe I just got elbowed too, or something, it wasn't a fast 'kick' and it wasn't like him sticking his butt out at me, it was a jab that lasted a beat or two longer then a normal kick.


SO THAT'S WHAT'S NEW IN MY BELLY! Managed to down my prenatal tonight in only 2 tries (it's big, sometimes I choke on it) and it didn't make me sick to boot, even though it had been awhile since I'd eaten. Yahoo! I'm making Boi cookies tonight. He (better) be coming home at midnight tonight, then goes into work at 8 tomorrow morning, so hopefully a few cookies will make it easier. But then he has Monday and Tuesday off! I think tomorrow will be calm and quiet though. Mom and Dad are leaving on a trip, Kira will still be around, but as far as I know she has other plans. So it's just me and the girls till (hopefully) 7.


Hoping to get the room painted this next week. Realizing though that... my plans for a changing station are going to fall through. I freaked out a little bit (yay hormones) suddenly wondering if all my plans were going to fall through. I calmed myself down, reminding myself that I don't NEED  changing table or a permanent spot to put a changing pad. Lot's of people say they have one and they just use floor anyways. Or the couch, or a bed, etc etc, I know, lot's of available surfaces. So if I need to fix it later, there will be time, even if Peanut is here already. Just hope my pain goes away very quickly after delivery - not sure if I'd be able to pick him up off the floor!


Carseat But also next week, gonna make sure we get a run through with the car-seat. Boi had too many closing shifts this week (meaning he's even later then with a normal shift because he's the only one left, so longer days) to really ask him to do anything. I hate his closing shifts. Hate. Too bad he says he prefers them ( prefers to be gone longer???). I know it's not that, but that's what it seems like when he's still not home at 3 in the morning. But we have a car-seat, totally awesome, gotta focus on that! Gotta make sure we can install it properly! Gotta finish up the nursery so the crib can go up! Awesome!


Ooh the buzzer went off on the cookies! Hope they're tasty! But who am I kidding, even if they tasted weird, Boi would still eat them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment