Thursday, June 9, 2011

Big Weekend!

Busy busy busy, I'm so busy! And I feel like nothing's getting done!  And then to make it worse, my computer came down with a deadly contagion! It's tentatively better, but dude, that hasn't happened to me in like, 5+ years. I'm usually such a super safe surfer. So many stumbles yesterday!


K left me forever yesterday, moved 3 hours away to hopefully find further happiness and a job with her b/f. I guess I can't completely fault for that, and it was really only dumb luck that she originally found a job back here in Wausau after college. But still *pouts* And I guess I will still see her again in two days :D and for D&I's wedding :D and whenever I go to visit her :D


Peanut is just vibrating today, constantly feeling him all morning. *tap tap tap tap tap* *pause* *tap tap tap tap tap* :D I may have been able to snooze a bit longer this morning, alas, he was keeping me up. I snoozed too long anyways, well I suppose nothing is too long for Peanut, but much longer than poor Boi got to. But in 3 (I've been ticking this down as slowly writing this today - fun!) hours he's done with work till Tuesday! YAHOO! Not that we'll have a lot of time to enjoy his mini-vacation, but he can at least help keep me sane!


Weather is AMAZING now. Got the windows open, not feeling all icky and sweaty, even have a blanket on over me. I was already outside for awhile today. Impressive, I haven't been much of an early bird or a night owl since getting pregnant, so getting me to do anything after waking up is usually impossible. Though I'll have to get up early tomorrow for the doctor. But I can shower and stuff at least tonight. It's good only being 5-10 minutes away! I'll be coming home with my gestational diabetes drink though *gulp* I'm ready for that appointment to be over.


The giant family reunion thinger starts tomorrow! Good thing my fish consumption allows me to have another portion tomorrow, as she wants a fish fry! I can't wait to going back to eating as much seafood as I want! That's prolly what I miss the most about not being pregnant, I could really go for a coconut shrimp feast or a giant rich bowl of lobster bisque right now!



2 comments:

  1. Babies sleep when you are walking and moving around. The motion puts them to sleep. Then, when you stop and rest, put your feet up, lie down, etc., they wake up. Whenever I wanted to feel the kids kicking, I laid down and it worked often :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap, except for this morning, he was going non-stop for almost four hours no matter what I was doing!

    ReplyDelete