Saturday, June 4, 2011

Welcome To 24 Weeks!

Way to go Peanut! You're growing up big and strong! I've even seen *slight* movements externally! Plus Momma is feeling better, we finally thought of breathe right strips, which improved my breathing tremendously. And the pollen levels are going down even without rain, my eyes/nose/throat all feel tingly/etc, but nothing debilitating. Yaaay!


24a-corn-open Mmmm corn on the cob. Peanut general size food item this week looks delicious! Is it corn on the cob season yet? No? Damnit. There goooooooooes Peanut actually, doing something on the right side of my belly. Yesterday he was using my southern region as a trampoline, pain down there, then pain up by my ribs, back and forth. Just getting in his exercise at Momma's expense. Yay for him getting big enough to feel more!


Should be a busy week, it'll be another 4 day week for Boi, so he should have a little more energy to help out. There are a bunch of things that I want to do, but I shouldn't *pout* Boi did some work downstairs, I was really very impressed, but I went down there last night, hours after he finished, and even though it looked ok, it still irritated my throat *sigh* so I really should stay away. Don't want to inhale any particles that might harm Peanut. The windows are open though, so... I guess it'll just have to be a gut decision on when it's safe again and when it's not. If I could find our mask, I could at least head down there and work on cleaning up a lot of the surfaces. I'm also kind of on the edge about painting, we only have zero-voc paint and primer, so it ought to be safe. But there are so many other things to do, I might as well leave that stuff to the non-pregnant people anyways. Also the people who aren't sick, lol. But maybe nesting is settling in a bit? Hard to say, I could just be excited to do *anything* besides sit in a position that doesn't obstruct my breathing!


Eh... yeah... there are other things to do, gotta get back to working now that I no longer feel near death. And the house needs to get cleaned, kinda got it started a bit yesterday, but it's still a wreck from my bad week. My brother is stopping by this afternoon with the original Star Trek movies, Boi has been anxious to watch at least the Wrath of Khan for weeks now. And I'll sheepishly admit to never seeing them. I always was a TNG girl. Boi jokes that Patrick Stewart is the real baby daddy since I love to wear my Jean Luc Picard top (thanks bro!)


I've decided I need to come up with some pregnant woman rules. Boi's doing a good job, but hey, it's fun :



  1. Remember, I'll be just as sweet and loving to you the next time you're pregnant.

  2. Clean the bathroom for me, I can't stand any chemical smells

  3. Kill any bugs you see, otherwise I'll see them later, they'll be on the ceiling, and I'll feel the need to somehow get to it to kill it.

  4. Even if you don't really care about my crazy planning, pretend to listen. I get enough indifference from the cats.

  5. Don't ask me why I'm crying or ask me to stop. I've already asked myself these things, I don't know, I just need a hug.

  6. Yes, I can always use a hand getting up. It just hurts less.

  7. I'll let you know if I DON'T want a foot or a back rub. You can assume I can use one at any other given time.

  8. Don't eat what I'm craving unless I offer you a taste. Trust me, I NEED all of it.

  9. If what I'm craving requires you/us to go out, get something too. Don't make me feel fat and wasteful!

  10. Don't make jokes when I stop working before you. I don't want to get out of breath or get a nosebleed, and plus remember I do stuff around the house all day that you likely won't notice anyways!


10 rules are good. Got any of your own?




No comments:

Post a Comment