Saturday, June 25, 2011

Third Trimester Woot!

Gawdy image time!



Today I'm entering the third trimester! Woot! 2/3 done! Now Peanut just puts on a show to see how big he can get :D He should be topping the charts at around 2lbs, he's in there, opening and closing his eyes, checking out his environment. He seems to be moving around differently, I seem to be getting less kicks. But he still moves around for me when I want him to, so hey. Hard to argue with what he feels/is capable of doing now!


Got some semi-homemade spicy indian dahl soup and homemade bread for dinner tonight. Hopefully Boi is home on time around 9:00! But at least with soup if he's not... well... it's not going to get icky or something :) Oh dear, here's the big question... did I take my vitamin earlier today? ... hmmmm. And if I didn't, do I risk taking it now? It's been a few hours since I last ate.


Yay! Boi came home an hour early and surprised me! And now I have Peanut pressing out on the right side of my stomach. He's moving... our little *face makes a funny face as he hits a nerve or something* wiggler? Boi is now downstairs cutting the closet pieces to size. Then we're going to attempt to attach it. Seeing as the old closet was just nailed in, I'm hopeful it'll go ok, but yeah, not sure what's behind the paneling. Well, we'll see how he feels about attaching it tonight - he didn't sleep much last night due to working far too late.


I've got my wedding ring on my pinkie today, I don't think I've been eating anything especially salty, but I've been eating a lot more then I should - I've just been soooo hungry these last few days. Sighs, oh well, a few days of pigging out, then hopefully the phase will pass. Got my gestational diabetes test to think about in less than two weeks too. Not that I guess I can do anything now to help it. But perhaps the anemia test I can - I'd rather not have to take additional supplements. I have a hard enough time remembering to take the prenatal!


Gotta go stop Kiara from gnawing on the closet pieces!



No comments:

Post a Comment