Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Head!

Peanut spent a lot of time these last few days I believe breached, happily startling me off an on kicking downwards. I was fairly sure there was no benefit to this at all (aside from getting me to make some funny noises), but then Saturday night, while we were happily watching the first Star Trek movie, when I was feeling rather uncomfortable, so reached down to put my hand on my belly which usually makes Peanut calm down... and realized I was feeling a hard lump. Quite possibly his head! So I grabbed Boi's hand and was like 'feeeeeeeel c'mon feeeeeeeeeeel' and he had no idea what I was talking about and I wasn't making any sense but I was afraid Peanut would pull away if we lingered too long, so I was like, 'left side hard, right side squishie, feeeel?!' He finally figured it out and agreed with my interpretation :D


BellyDown24weeks Still suffering from some serious bump envy, but I can make myself feel a little better by standing up and looking down. It's pushed out just fine, just not very round, but this angle disguises the fact. I thought boys were supposed to give you the traditional looking bump *pout* I know I know, I still have 16 weeks to go. But I don't want my belly to be a disappointment at the shower. *mentally urges it*


My belly is disguising that, in actuality, I have about 40 mosquito bites on my feet and legs. Two on the bottom of my right foot, bleh. They like me, they really like me! Oh well, it finally rained this morning, hoping to get s'more this afternoon. Just completely wash out the allergens outside, wash all my sheets, etc etc. Haven't felt too bad today yet, drug free, yeah baby!


I think it's time for a turkey burger! Whole wheat bun, Sriracha, spinach, roasted red peppers, onions, healthy appointment coming up on Friday! Woohoo! Pan is heating up, apparently this has disturbed Kiara and she has gone and skulked away. She's impossible to please.


Exhausted myself yesterday, we were in productivity mode, but discovered the need to put my feet up often. Alas, I am useless. Well, mostly, work, rest, work, rest. Then we noticed the sun was setting, and we went for a walk against my better judgement. Oh well, I enjoyed the company :) I think I'll go finish my burger and take my nap.



1 comment:

  1. Useless? You're growing a person ya know! That doesn't sound too useless to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete