Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Popcorn

Sunday evening, Sunday night and again Monday morning I felt popcorn going off in my belly! Peanut officially sent me some unmistakable kicks! Boi tried to get his hand on my belly on time, but it was too late. Even though some ladies on my board say that they've felt it through their bellies, at ~8oz and my nice layer of baby warming fat, I think it's going to be a few more weeks for us anyways. Alas, nothing since Monday morning, or at least nothing distinct.


We had a very annoying weekend, with the sump pump backing up, the dishwasher freaking out, and the garbage disposal just plain dying. Boi fixed the sump pump, took a few tries but eventually figured it out, and after draining and tinkering with the dishwasher, it just started working again. This has happened once before, gosh darn it I just need a new kitchen. And a new master bathroom still. And a new sliding door. These three things would make me happy. Too bad all these things cost money, and suddenly we have a money eating baby on the way ;)


Boi is in Wautoma this week, a long drive for what he calls frustratingly easy work. Not entirely sure how to take that, better then frustratingly hard and awful work I guess? But still not great. Oh well, one day down for him, well a day and a half, and he got home at a good time last night though, maybe he'll be home when I get back from yoga :) Hopefully he'll be in good mood! I want to make plans to get out of here for a few days!


Speaking of yoga, I was going to leave soonish for that. Dinner first at mom's, I'm going to bring her some flowers from the garden :D At least it's not snowing out there, boo for snow in May, hopefully they still look ok. I'd bring them in here, but the cats would for sure eat them. They're such squishy pigs :) *makes piggy faces with the one sitting by the computer* Yeah, she takes that as a compliment, darn it!


Peanut's wearing pigtails today! Bwaa haa haa!



No comments:

Post a Comment