Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Laundry Now Makes Me Giggle

So lo and behold, multiple doses of Tylenol helped. I'm still not convinced it was just round ligament pain, I'm betting I got bruised or something that intensified it, but I'm doing a lot better now, even when the Tylenol wears off. I'm still getting them, but not feeling it constantly, they spike then go away - I can deal with that at least. I was going to try not taking any this afternoon, but then I developed a headache. So a better opportunity will show itself :)


So I was going through the laundry basket, containing mainly Boi and Peanut's clothes. Pull out one of Boi shirts, sigh, fold, pile. Pull out a baby sock! Grin, look for its pair, and display! Great, a Boi sock, pop it out so the heel is down and not to the side like he likes, pile. Oooh onesie! What's the size? Wonder if Peanut will really fit in it in that size range. Start giggling uncontrollably imagining that in a matter of weeks I'll have a squirmy little boy to dress. Display. Rinse and repeat :D


IMG_0123 Alas, the girls insisted on helping with the laundry. And by helping, Kairi decided to lay on the first thing I folded. So I finished around her, took an armful or two to put away, and when I came back Kiara had joined her. So for your viewing pleasure, Peanut's big sisters. They turn 4 in about a week :D The same day the family dog turns 11, and an uncle of mine with a promised power supply ages as well. It's just a day full of fun, just got to be sure not to confuse the gifts :)


I'd go and attach another ultrasound pic, but... well, Boi took the disc out of the laptop. Go ahead and call me lazy, but I just had a bout of activity, and I'm still attempting to take it easy :P I had only moved off the ones I attached, since I was stripping out the personal information at the top of the pics.


BUT in exciting news, I felt Peanut up high, yesterday and today. I think I felt him rolling around, or perhaps emulating his sister's kneading instincts by bicycling his feet or something. It felt new and weird, so that's the best I can do to describe it! I'm happy he's decided to utilize all the space I'm providing him, he really doesn't need to start hanging out by my bladder until closer to his due date ;)


...sudden desire for mexican. Thank you TV! I'll either have to go out for that or start making tortillas from scratch! Not hard, but it's work none the less :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment