Friday, May 20, 2011

Finally a nice warm day!

Closet520 Baby clothes, looks like Peanut will be warm this winter! Alas, I ran out of hangers quickly, so I packed all my plain onesies and clothes 9mo and greater to the dresser for now. Looks like one of the drawers is broken on that too, but I think it can be easily fixed. If not by Boi, then by Dad. But I really need better storage, a closet organizer, then I can get more creative for his socks and shoes and etc etc etc. Plus it would be nice to have clothes at his level so he can dress himself one day!


Right now things are just laying all around the room, waiting for me to get the room closer to completion. But mom said she'd come over sometime soon on a cloudy/dreary day to at least give the room a start. Also to discuss paint colors. Not sure when we should dismantle the daybed in there. ALL THESE THINGS! At least I have washed clothing - it's the little things. I've got something done, something ready to go. If Peanut came today (and by today, I really mean if my house was transported at least 14 weeks in the future) I could put him in an outfit. I wouldn't be able to take him home, lack'o'carseat, but I could put him in an outfit, damnit!


Ugh, I'm so tired this afternoon, but I woke up after like... 6-7ish hours of sleep and was awake, so I got up. Though at this time it may not be the wisest to nap. I was going to go work out in the garden once the shade from the house came in, but now I'm not so sure I've got the energy for that. And my work connection seems.... unbearably slow. Yesterday was slow too, slow and unproductive, I'm sensing conspiracy here...


So apparently the world is ending tomorrow. Nobody consulted with me, so I think I'll just sit this one out. I'm not getting halfway through my pregnancy just to have it fall apart. They spent over a million dollars on just billboards? Sheesh, they could have built a kick-ass school with that money, or something... productive. And what's the point? Irritating.


Hrm... my stomach seems slanted to the left. Does it usually stretch one way more than the other, perhaps if he's hanging out more so on one side? I could also be hallucinating, but I just adjusted and it's still more to the left. Also, sadly, still getting belly button pains, but no signs if it evening out with the rest of my distended abdomen. 


CrossedLegs Baby Picture Time! Here are Peanut's legs, crossed (at I believe the ankle) for your enjoyment. I guess we were lucky we got the boy shot before he went and crossed his legs! Though he was wiggling around, so I'm sure we would have gotten more :) The tech said he was moving more than I noticed, I think partially because she would see him move, and move the wand to adjust, so it would be harder to notice, instead of holding it still. Oh well, I'll get to see him wiggle plenty in 18 weeks :) Hey, we should be around the 5 month marker! Woohoo! That is as long as my due date is still the same... I never did call to confirm that *sigh*


Great... another bloody nose... thanks Peanut...



No comments:

Post a Comment