Saturday, May 7, 2011

20 Weeks

20weeks Ding! Times up, turn baby around when halfway done. Wait what? Erm. I think I'm just going to leave her in there and hope she finishes cooking. Less than three days till the possible gender reveal! The cats are practically giddy with excitement.


Oh yeah, we're halfway through, woohoo! Celebrated today with Mom for Mother's Day at the Great Dane, then worked s'more, and worked s'more on the garden. Then Boi raked up leaves, and I discovered a limit in the number of times I could bend over to assist while cleaning up the yard. So many sticks, too few times able to be able to bend over.


Mom and I did her village wide garage sale on Friday, got s'more sweet swag. Like a baby swing... rocker... thinger. Fancy and in good shape. And some children's books, and clothes, and a few simple toys like blocks. Lot's and lot's of bottles, and milk storage packs and etc. Mom got some train stuff too for her crib :) we saw a crib, but I found the model on a recall list, so that was out.


Kittens are getting hungry, I'm is getting tired... which is saying something after sleeping 11 hours last night. Boi gets to go in to work an hour later tomorrow, but I should still get him to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment