Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Allergies

It's like the plaaaaauge. Anyone want to drive me back to southern half of the state? Breathing through my nose keeps my gag reflux in check. That's out, so now most everything seems to be triggering it. And I just got a Braxton Hix, yaaaaay. Last year they didn't last long... So I don't want to give into taking something unless it does start to stretch out.


I've managed to consume about an 1/2 of a PBJ sammich so far today. No desire to eat. So I figure nibbling is the way to go. Tried a shower, didn't seem to make a huge difference. Sigh.


Yesterday was a pretty good day, I had a feeling they were starting to kick in, but then going to an area where the allergens weren't, well, that was pretty rad. Visited Boi's family, Peanut went absolutely bonkers after eating a sugary dessert, beat up on some of my organs I think. But ah well, some Tums helps that.


Ugh, I seem to be so negative lately. Maybe we'll just call this post short, call Boi up here, and curl up with him and my kleenex box until he leaves. Then take a nap. Mmm. Nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment