Thursday, May 5, 2011

Craaappy Day

Woke up this morning with a migraine, a nosebleed, and eventually some fun nausea. Generally I still don't feel great for the first few hours of the day, but it's looking like it's going to be an all day thing this time. Can anyone say yahoo with me?


Cats need food too, I can't call Boi, he doesn't get reception at his temporary worktown. Hopefully it will clear up so I can still attend the storm spotter class with K, and I can swing out for food then, or even still before. Don't want to go now though, I'm dizzy with this headache. Speaking of K, she dropped off two organic cotton onesies in super cute colors :D Peanut is spoiled already!


Two more days till Peanut is half-baked, 5 more days until the anatomy scan. Today and yesterday I've been really excited to find out what Peanut is. I figure at least then I have a clear image in my head for who I'm blaming for my nosebleeds. Well, that - and the good stuff ;) 


Wow, I'm making a lot of grammar mistakes, perhaps it's not advisable to blog while under the influence of a headache. I'll get a cat instead I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment