Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's our birthday month!

CribMattressCrib mattress arrived today, got it installed and sheeted up. Still need to decide on like a mattress pad, pee guard, whatever, just to make sure the mattress stays kosher. One step at a time says I! In the meantime, Pooh and Piglet will have to hold it. Prolly stick them next to the changing table later on here. Right now they're being good guards.


Yay, not only is it Boi's and my birthday month, but NEXT month Peanut will be here! Huzzah and all that stuff.


 


ChairAndTree We're halfway to 33 weeks, so I'm hopeful that he's now reached 4lbs. Excellent milestone. We're back to measuring on track as well.


Picture number two, we have the chair and the tree and the dresser.


I think I'll be putting a garbage receptacle of some sort next to it.


It's a tall picture. So since I don't feel wordy tonight, well, I think you're getting the picture.


Actually I don't have anything else to say. Boi wakes up for work in a few hours, contemplating just sleeping on the recliner tonight. Not the one in the picture, the super squishie one that is hard enough to get out of solo never mind with an infant. But comfy.


Next month you guys. Unless I go late. The doc says she'll let me go up to two weeks late. But Peanut, you won't do that to me right? Plus some random internet quiz told me I'd go 2-3 weeks early. THE INTERNET DOESN'T LIE!



No comments:

Post a Comment