Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm clearly getting lazy about posting

But oh well. Last night and tomorrow night we had 'Childbirth Preperation Class.' Sitting in a chair for longish periods of time isn't so easy, lol :) But we got our tour, I was the know-it-all (seriously no one else would answer? common sense questions) and Boi said he learned stuff so yay!


Mmmm, just finished off the ice cream.


I've been getting a little cranky as I got some contractions in my 20 week range, and nothing in my 30. But now I've gotten a few in the last few days, so I'm no longer mad at Peanut for not doing anything to prepare for evacuating me. So he can keep at it nice and slow and then in two weeks he can start getting more serious ;)


Wallhanging Less than a month to go till my due date, so 1.5 - 6.5 weeks to go!


Got mom's wall hanging up! It looks very nice :D it's multilayer-ed, the clouds are puffy, and Dad helped out with some perspective stuff, so it looks awesome I think.


Today's been up and down (per the norm I guess) I was in the car and spent the whole time wanting to lose my lunch, bad back pain, wooziness tonight, and a headache, felt like I was having a bit of an allergy problem, and well, Peanut spent a good chunk of time hurting me. We're actually pretty sure he just did a flip of some sort (better not on his way to being head up, but no distinctive kicks since) I hope Boi makes it home at a reasonable hour, I could use a footrub. Even if my feet don't hurt, pleasure hits your brain faster then pain, so it helps to block out some of my misery. Especially when I've got a good mosquito bite going on on my foot.


Heeeeeeey maybe I should expose my feet to a mosquito when I go into labor. Intense pleasure of having that bite rubbed, maybe I won't feel any pain at all? Mwaa haa haa!



No comments:

Post a Comment