Saturday, August 20, 2011

35 Weeks

35weeks Well kids, we're at 35 weeks. 2-7 weeks to go. I'm slowly coming off my Patrick Stewart high, but it's happily being replace by a Boi high. My birthday week was great, but now it's time to start celebrating his birthday week. I made him pancakes yesterday, yum! But then I was going to clean, and I was just a bit too miserable yesterday, and my bad leg was hurting quite a bit, so not much happened. Hopefully today it'll be better, I'm doing a Tylenol regimen so maybe I can get a little bit more done. I want to get a variety of things done - from sweeping off the deck (acorns are falling) and the front walk, work on some empty walls in both the master and the nursery, and of course the standard dishes and laundry.


It's definitely getting harder and harder to rev myself up and get stuff done, clearly 35 weeks pregnant isn't quite the same as 15 weeks :) Information on Peanut from the web: Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete � he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.


If he's at least 5 pounds for real I'm happy. I keep thinking back to him looking small at 20 weeks, so I figure rounding down is logical. Then he should be 6 pounds in two weeks. That's a good healthy weight.


100acreWood My birthday was good - my parents, unlce B and Boi went up the local 'mountain' for a picnic lunch. Oooh yeah, Jed came too :) Then we drove around, Dad trying to get us lost, to check out some stuff we noticed from our birds eye view. We went back to the folks for pie and presents then -yummy and yay! They got me some cloth diapers, a book, a wall sticker for the nursery (pictured).... a frisbee? and an excellent tea brewing cup. I've been very good about getting at least 2 cups of raspberry leaf tea since getting that. It 'twas a good day! K and I also went out and got ourselves mani pedi's, wisely used some $10 off coupons and got me a new 2ish dollar shirt and the dress seen up above for $7. I have a few new options now :) and they're a bit cuter then the plain stuff I was wearing to boot. And mom cut my hair, so Thursday was a pretty transforming day for me.


OOOOOOOOoooh yeah, Mom finished her fantasy wall hanging for Peanut, complete with a dragon and a frog. K got me a little stuffed dragon as well. I have decided that K's dragon's name is Stanley, Mom's dragon is ScottRika, and ... we have yet to name the frog. Mr Frog will likely work just fine. But I don't have that hung yet, I'll update with a pic of that when that's done.


Gonna go be productive!



No comments:

Post a Comment