Monday, August 8, 2011

Cleaning!

View <-- Out the Window.


33 weeks eh? I reckon I ought to start thinking about a hospital bag. I don't expect to get it fully packed by any means, but a start. Get his stuff together and some of the less obvious stuff, like a nail file as I hear the nurses won't clip his nails for you even if they're like daggers. Considering I only have a few things that fit me (too cheap to buy maternity clothes!) I can't really pack for myself until the time comes.


Ugh, last night sucked, for both Boi and I. From like 4-11 I was beyond exhausted. Spent most of the time immobilized in bed or on the couch, but unable to actually doze off. Then it flipped off... and stayed flipped off. Boi finished up playing his game around 1230, we went up to bed, he usually passes out quickly. I read several chapters in my book and then realized he wasn't asleep yet. I felt a bit bad, so I flipped off the light and spent the majority of the night alternating between lying on my left side and letting my left leg fall asleep, then flipping to my right so my right arm can fall asleep. I really should have just gotten up and come downstairs to try, but I was stubborn.


Today I was alternating between working, cleaning, and rereading Harry Potter (I've made it halfway through the 5th book) I was very good and kept to the schedule, didn't really watch tv (aside from when I was cooking and such) or surf the net. Still doesn't feel like I accomplished much, but I know I did.


My work timer website is down due to a 'partial power outage' super nervous. I mean, I pretty much know what I did today because I remember glancing at the total time column during my last spurt, but if they lost data, and more then just today's data.... that's a baaaaaaad situation. I haven't pulled down a report in awhile. *gulp* guess I just have to keep watching it. PLUS my internet has been wonky today to boot. Stupid Charter.


I'll just go calm myself down with some homemade bread. Especially delicious after visiting Mom for some blueberry pie :D


Peanut kicks hello!



No comments:

Post a Comment