Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pulling Through on the Post!

I said I'd post tonight and here it is! So where were we... he was poking his head out right around 8am. Usually either Saturday or Sunday we go over to Grandma's just to hang out, the both of us for awhile. But they got a late start so it wasn't going to be this morning. So we were hanging out inside, that became clear. We came down and got ready, he had a bowl of cereal and I had a GF cinnamon roll and some leftover eggs from the night before. He got his train going, and eventually we headed up to wake up Daddy. We crawled into bed, and Peanut sang 'Daaaaddy, I loooove you.'

Which was adorable.

We tried to get him to say it to me, but he just said no. Which was adorable in of itself.

Blanking... blanking... I know at some point Boi ran out for soda, into the bitter cold... I was trying to finish up my video montage... no cleaning got done today, whoops. Except the diapers got in the washing machine. They watched some football... trains were played with... naptime came along, and along with it, poop from butt to socks. All down his leg (I assume as I undressed him I  caused that somehow) Soooo icky, then he grabbed the diaper as I was trying to figure out what was going down and threw it poopside down on the carpeting ><


So there's your disgusting tidbit for the day. Oh, since I was bad about photos today, here's the update on the lights on the house, at least I don't think I've posted it.

He fell asleep for his nap IN HIS BED. First time! He didn't stay asleep for long enough though. I went up there, he wasn't too happy to be awake, so I wrapped him up in my arms and we rocked for awhile. Once he was stirring a bit more, I asked him if he wanted to see Gma and Gpa, and he jumped down IMMEDIATELY and said 'Bob!' and I laaaaaughed. So we headed over, enjoyed some... oh shit. Oooooh shit. He didn't eat much dinner. I didn't refeed him tonight.... will he wake up hungry? Kids all over the world sleep hungry (i'm not saying that's a good thing or anything) so he should sleep, ya? It's not like he didn't drink, or doesn't have water, or didn't eat anything... just feeling a little guilty now. He had some corn and some ham and some sausage... but not much of any of it. Lot's of milk though?

Well, hung out, I freaked out some more at Gma's about all the pictures I'm missing since we lost the laptop. But I got pictures off of Gma's phone and that helped some. We read stories for awhile, hung out, that sort of thing. I forgot my phone though, so no pictures, really no pictures today except this morning. And some video I took tonight for a different project.

That's what I need, a project! Aside from... you know... cleaning the house. Sigh. And getting Boi to finish his xmas shopping. And finishing my xmas projects. I spend far too much time blogging, clearly THAT'S the issue ;) Actually I kind of really want to head to bed. I'm a little nervous about Peanut tonight, not sure why exactly, he was acting a bit... off... oh yeah, he was likely hungry. DAMNIT! I suppose if he was super hungry he'd of just gone to the fridge, yeah?

Ok. Well. Nothing much happened today that I remember. If I remember otherwise at some point, I'll let you know. So instead, enjoy this video from his second birthday party ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment