Saturday, December 7, 2013

Catching up

Ok, looks like I've got through Tuesday. So time to catch up so I can... be caught up for my daily project? *turns on youtube to drown out the obviously not sleeping toddler*

Wednesday: It rained most of the day, but we  got out anyways and built our snowman. Three... times... the rain just leeched into him and he'd fall over. In fact, I'll try to get a picture, by the time it froze, he's pretty far leaning over again. Peanut was really into making teeny tiny snowballs, but they'd stick to his glove. Then he'd run them over to me and I'd dislodge them and throw it at him. I'm such the loving mother :) Boi was home, and in the evening we all went out to shovel as much slush as we could before the freeze. One of the neighbors was doing the same with their dog, so Peanut ran over to play with the dog. She loves to lick, so that's always a surprise for him!

We also played on the sled some, but we had to be careful as we still don't have boots for him. Need... boots... I pulled him up and down the sidewalk, then down the hill in back. He loved it, so improvement on last year and sledding!
Thursday: Things were fine on Thursday until 'nap time' then he just went full out crazy. 5 seconds into brushing his teeth and he had a full out meltdown. Then the whole day was interesting. Very intense. Like him crawling out of the crib. Yay? Yeah, big boy bed very very soon. I felt like I had to be 'On' nonstop all day.

But we did fill up balloons with colored water, we cracked those open this morning. I wanted to make sure they were frozen at least most of the way through. So that was fun. And very green. For whatever reason the red was fine but the green got everywhere. Then for dinner he had peanuts, cereal, blueberries, cauliflower (well, some) grilled cheese sandwhich and a few pears. Then like 10 oz of milk. Growth spurt?

Ok, I know I took more pictures then that train one on Thursday, but I can't freaking find them... I pulled up the trundle bed and we took pictures downstairs... sighs.... oooh... for some reason they're still on the memory card even though I did a dump ... I thought that night? Well, whatever, they're still safe.

Once he went to bed, I sat on the couch watching Chopped :D Ahhh, streaming.



Friday: Tree lighting! We went down to the Great Hall, saw Mrs Claus (he said 'Ho Ho Ho'), stared at a man in a bull/cow/Minotaur suit, then played with D&I a little bit. There were a lot of people and Peanut was antsy, so we went to the mall and found some cheap work pants for Boi since he ripped another pair. Also found Peanut a new Thomas the Train tshirt.

Ahhh, what else yesterday... it was a lazy day. Boi fixed our dishwasher, so I'm back to being able to do the dishes the easy way. I'm way pro that. We were out too late and missed movie night, and the movie is due back... hmm. I guess Peanut and I will watch it tonight. It's Ratatouille, I'm stoked to watch it again.

We never get the pictures on the right day...but we get them!
Today - AKA Saturday! Today was going to be aweeeesome. We were going to go down to the children's museum, sit on Santa's lap, hang out with friends both our ages. But then some unfortunate stuff happened and she had to cancel. So then no problem, we can still go, right? 6ish wakeups overnight, Peanut woke up weird. Boi went and got him out of the crib and he ran away from him :/ We were all tired and worried about him having a bad time thanks to whatever was going on last night this morning and so we decided to hold off. So no Santa. So then I thought, we can still salvage today and play at Grandma's! ... but she was busy :(

The Peanut is on the couch now, he's quiet... I can watch his head from down here, but I don't want to creep up too early and startle him out of falling asleep. My floors are majorly creaky. The fact that he's still on the couch 10 minutes later 'watching' This Old House though... I think he's likely asleep. I'll get a picture of him sleeping in a few minutes. Oh here it is >>

He actually slipped down a bit so I can't see his head from down here. Ah well. He'll be asleep for awhile longer.

But that's enough, I'm caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment