Friday, January 20, 2012

I haz a Happy!

Owwiee!!!!
Tonight we didn't have use the swing to get Peanut asleep. We got into the habit to save our sanity with the colic, and then after a short while that was the only way he wanted to get put down, but tonight, he has only slept in his crib :D Success! He's woken up like... 6-8 times already, and I still expect him to wake up every 2 hours tonight, but he's out now. And he's going to stay there! I've been wanting to do this for the longest time, now I can move his rock 'n play someplace else, like the dining room or something so he can hang out with us there. Then someday we'll get him napping better in his crib and we'll move the swing back downstairs.

Aww yeah, he scratched himself during the night last night pretty darn good. It looks like he was snuggling up with the cats or something (they get locked up, no worries). I had such a sad :( Plus then I had to be extra careful putting on his eczema stuff.

I got crafty, I made a newborn shadowbox earlier in the week, then today I'm working on a board for the kitchen where I can keep like important letters pinned up on, my weekly cleaning schedule, pictures of Peanut, etc. It's turning out well, I'm still hesitant on how to handle some of it, but it'll work out. Plus I've been cleaning up the kitchen good. Trying to focus on one thing a week for the year. Got the counters reorganized, and going through the drawers and cabinets. It'll be harder tomorrow with Boi back at work, but hopefully I can still get some stuff done.

Toes!
Peanut will be 4 months next week :O Holy Cow! Time is flying by. The little guy is trying to scoot, he's rolling over, he can now sit kind of ok if he's got a toy, he crunches and helps with me pulling him up by his arms. He's been trying to sit up from time to time if he's not too far reclined on something. He follows me around as I move about the room. I just need to get him laughing more and we'll be set! 

We weighed him today before his bath (which was the first bath he didn't cry about at all) and he's almost 15lbs! I can't wait until our bathroom is finished (thanks mom and dad for backing us up so we could finally get that started again) and we can use a real tub for baths. It was cute though, Boi was leaning Peanut forward so I could get his neck and back clean, and he grabbed on to the sink plunger thinger. Silly little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment