Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HAIRCUT!!!

We did a little trimming tonight. Peanut's forehead-hawk had gone on long enough, he had a good amount of hair growing in behind his newborn hair, I decided it was time they became better friends. So with Boi's blessing, I carefully took the the extra, and snipped! and taped it into the scrapbook. Because I be crazy like that.

I'm using the crock pot tomorrow, we got a giant piece of meat that I'll be cooking stew like. It'll be something different, which I appreciate. It came with free veggies, which I also appreciate. Lately I've just been eating brown rice, chicken and veggies (flavored up of course). So this will be a nice change.

Boi works 10-8 tomorrow, so he'll hopefully make it home for bedtime. And then he has Thursday and Friday off. I appreciate this.

In other news, I've made it to world 4 in Mario Galaxy 2. I've been trying very hard to play more to help me de-stress a little. Boi played the first one and I did player 2 helper, this time we've switched. I'm not quite as good as he was, likely because I'm a little more impulsive and more easily flustered. Plus I'm attracted to lava for some reason. I can stay on a path if there's grass, water, whatever around it, but put lava on the sides? Yeah. I fall in. Bastard game.

Ok, that is all. Enjoy the haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment