Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mwaa Haa, 5 Hours of Sleep

Last night, we got that mystical 5ish hours of straight sleep. I don't expect that to happen again anytime soon, but I looooved it last night. I didn't think he ate enough before bed, and he had the hiccups so he was still awake, so I had Boi give him a bottle. Sure enough he downed it and zonked out :) Too bad he's started to wake up screaming his head off if he's hungry, heh. Oh well, babies will cry.


Mom and Dad came over last night, yay Dad's feeling better! They hung out and listened/watched our style to the game. (Our style being a very cheap feed option from mlb.com on the laptop and the radio) and yay Boi will be happy for another week, as our boys won! I found it funny how it seemed based on my Facebook feed that half of my list"almost had a heart attack."



A sneezing video!


Then I also threw this up https://picasaweb.google.com/112061147386819194738/BabyshowerOnesies an album of pictures of Peanut wearing his baby shower onesies. Gerber runs very small so the 3-6 ones aren't too big on him, though it'll likely be a bit before I try on the ones that are 6-9.


I'm actually doing pretty good today, got out of bed and I wasn't in a ton of pain, and my right foot looks almost normal. I'm sure I can ruin that with some sitting and standing, but it's the most normal I've seen it yet! Peanut continues on doing pretty good too, being a cute guy. I get up in the morning, eat and change his diaper and clothes if need be, then I take him and plop him on Boi's chest and then I go eat, and come back and they've commenced napping again. It's usually a good excuse for me to get a quick little nap in too :) He's going to be hungry again soon though, hmm, wonder if I can't get a quick shower in first though...



No comments:

Post a Comment