Monday, October 3, 2011

First Full Day Home

TonySleepingWLogan First full day home, and Boi works to boot. We did ok last night, well, Boi pretty much slept through the night, though I nudged him once to go change him. Penaut woke me up in 1-2 hour intervals, but hey, it's kind of like being pregnant. I just can't get him to eat enough when he wakes me up before he passes back out, hence the couple 1 hour spans. Sighs, hopefully nature will take care of that soon. Despite him not actually waking up with me, he's the one who took a nap this morning.


Mom came over this afternoon and the three of us took a walk up and down the street. I made dinner, a box a pasta (first thing I've cooked in over a week!) and it took me 4 or 5 attempts to eat it. The last distraction was Peanut getting hiccups... for 40 minutes. Some of them sounded like he was choking :( So he had my attention, I was holding him and putting away dishes when they stopped, and suddenly he turned into CRAZY OMG MY WORLD IS ENDING baby. Apparently either his hiccups are comforting, or they were distracting him from clinking dishes and now he couldn't handle the noise?


He's now sitting in his swing/chair, staring at one of the fish hanging above it. At least I'm pretty sure his eyes are still open, his head is tilted away from me... oh no, he's asleep I think! This will help my desire to keep him on a at minimum 2 hour feeding schedule during the day. Not that it's working too well, lol, and I suppose feeding him more often will just get him more milk in the future, but still, sanity yo.


Onesie_TracyToday's Onesie!


So he got his social security number today. Also his first bill. Not sure how the insurance thing works, we've called, they say they need his birth certificate within a month of his birth. Apparently most people get a hospital copy, but we got nothing?? But at minimum it'll take 3 weeks to get we're told... so in the meantime... just pile up the bills I guess. Sighs, Boi has called them and the hospital, and no one seems to have a straight answer. I don't want to see the NICU bill before insurance takes it's stab at it!


Must... get... supply... up. This is today's lesson. That and keep him awake to eat.


Such the cutie Patootie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment