Monday, October 10, 2011

2 Weeks Old!

Peanut is two weeks old today, right now resting comfortably on J's lap, as the in-laws have invaded. Which is excellent really, I love the little nut, but it's good to get little breaks. And he'll likely sleep a little longer on her lap than mine. Wee! Today we went out for lunch, and he got a bit fussy, but nothing that wasn't handle-able. And then later on we went up Rib Mountain. I'm not sure if we actually got a picture of him up there... ah well. Life goes on.


BettyLogan It's been a beautiful week to have him home finally, and things were going great, but of course last night he had to turn the fussy not going to sleep. Boi was amazing and stayed up with him for the first few hours, then they were both able to come up and doze off, then he woke up hungry and again wouldn't go down, so it was my turn. So it could have been worse, I could have just gotten a short nap in-between, this way we both got a longish chunk of sleep.


--------


Ok, Monday now, once again no sleep, cluster feeding, crying, fussing, I got a short nap this afternoon. Of course, he's sleeping right now, but if I try to move him to a safer sleeping spot where we can nap together, he'd wake up. Gah. Gotta think of some solutions, I wonder if he isn't scared of the dark, maybe we'll try a nightlight in the bedroom tonight. I'm hoping its just a growth spurt he's going through and tomorrow he'll be back to normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment