Monday, December 5, 2011

My Crying Baby

IMG_1082Peanut went to bed last night at 845. He was up at 915 and didn't go back to sleep until 12:15. And even then he woke up around 12:45 and it took me 10 minutes to get him back to sleep. We ended up running a hairdryer while I rocked him to keep him from crying and to make the transition from my arms to his bed easier. Oh little boy. He woke up at 530, 830, then I brought him to bed with me, as he was gassy again, so I could help him work it out until he fell asleep. Well we both ended up sleeping till noon, whoops :) Things were ok, we got some good tummy time in, and then... 1:00 he became unhappy. He refused to eat at 2. And again at three.  Crying in discomfort/pain, his voice getting hoarse :( Boi called at 4, I had to move him from looking at the tv to out the window just to kind of hold a conversation with him. Finally got him to eat at 4, had to hold him funny to keep him crying long enough though.


Well, it's 10ish now. Boi is home, Peanut rolled his way out of tummytime again, he's quieter now. We'll attempt bedtime at 1030, he's been keeping himself up so late so many nights, I'd be happy with it. It was a two soda day today, hopefully tomorrow will be better, if not I'll call the ped to make sure that this is still a normal reaction.


~Next Day~ Well, we were up with him until 1 again, and after projectile spitup this morning and an impressive coughing spell, I called up the ped. The nurses decided to get him in right away, and we ended up having to go to a different location with a different doctor so he could be seen. Fortunately he looks good, gained some weight, and the doctor thinks it's just a stomach bug. So for now I'll put up with the screaming, spitting, coughing, lack of appetite and count on him getting better soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment