Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's been awhile

IMG_1255I've been busy. Busy with little Peanut, and busy trying to win a snowblower. But since I last posted, Peanut has had many firsts. His first time getting his thumb into his mouth (without fist/other fingers in there too). His first time grabbing onto a toy. And his first time grabbing his feet. Excellent progress little boy! He's needed much help tonight in his sleep, but nothing so horrible that it keeps him awake for long. Just. For. Short. Bursts. At least Boi is home for the evenings this week. Hopefully by next weekend his gas will be fixed. I can hope! I'm thinking I might experiment tomorrow, we need to go shopping, I'll pick up some soy formula, give him a bottle in the afternoon, and if he takes it and it digests ok, give him another one at night. But I don't know if it's still my milk, or if it's still in his system, or if his system is still repairing or what. But it's an idea, I want him to be comfortable after all.


IMG_1260Feeeeet! Look at him grabbing at them :D He's doing mini situps to get at them too, work those stomach muscles little guy!


He's only been napping in 20 minute spurts the last few days *pout* I'm really hoping that this is his growth spurt. He's a bit hungrier than normal, but not a whole lot, but the problems napping, eating, extra fussy, and the fact he should get one around 3 months (yes, that's coming up this weekend) all point to one thing to me. Growth spurt! It's going to happen whether I like it or not, and it's better now than over the weekend when we're not at home with swings and such to help us survive.


UPDATE It's the next morning, the little guy went to sleep at 945 and slept (with miniwakeups at 1030,1045, 1130, and again sometime after midnight) till 815 this morning. Wow! Alas I slept like crap, and feeling sick (likey just thanks to sleeping like crap) so I couldn't enjoy it. He is now trying a fail nap in his swing and Boi is passed out on the couch. Hopefully I'm back on my feet soon and can make today worthwhile.


Please vote for us! http://wsaw.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=45163&s=14057003&i=1#SD



No comments:

Post a Comment