Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Back to Side!

IMG_1096Peanut rolled over from his back to his side today. I almost didn't find the camera in time to snap the picture! I wish I saw him actually turning, but I suppose I'll see it many times in the future! :D Hopefully we'll get a repeat performance soon!


He also recently added the couch to places where he can roll from tummy to back. Score!


So last night, Peanut tried his darndest to not fall asleep again, but eventually succumed... and then slept 8 hours tonight. Of course I didn't, I woke up wondering why my baby wasn't crying to eat. But if he keeps it up, someday I will to!


IMG_1101Shoes! He has tiiiiny feet.


You guys get a short post today, Peanut and working have sapped what little energy I have. Tomorrow is going to be uber busy, but Mom's stopping by to babysit, so that'll make things either. Then it's the In-Law Invasion Weekend! 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment