Sunday, November 20, 2011

We're Just Doing This

Since he woke up at 7PM, we're obviously just screwed. So we're going forwards and not backwards. We'll get him to bed a little later each night until we're fixed. So I've got my Mountain Dew and we're playing at 1:45 at night. In the dark though. On the off chance that he does just crash. I'd be thrilled but I doubt that'll happen.


It's now 5:45. He got hiccups that derailed naptime, and then he wouldn't nurse them away. 

It was 5:45, now it's 8:00, I'm working on waking him up from his nap. He got crazy fussy after I started that last paragraph.  I want to make sure this is just a nap and not sleep. Because he can't sleep, we need to move him away from sleep. We need him to sleep during the night!


Sooooo it's 10PM now, he fell asleep in the carseat at 10 am, then we crashed at mom's, got some human interaction and some food, he got bad gas, woke up at 6, stayed up, we went home, and he's been napping ever since. Atta boy.


Boi will hopefully be home at midnight. Then he has tomorrow off. Wee! I think I'm going to have him take the first shift. He's screwed anyways, he works 6am Monday.


IMG_0943All I talk about is sleep. 


Update! He woke up for good at 1:30. Boi sent me to bed, got up a few times to help him with the crying, and then we swapped at 6. Got him to nap in the swing, but then we both crashed around 9. Woke up at 1130, woke up Boi for the game and to help me wake up Peanut so that we could continue to force awake time. It's now 2:30, the Packers are winning. Peanut has been napping again for an hour, gonna be plenty loud now in hopes he wakes up on his own. 


Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.



No comments:

Post a Comment