Friday, November 25, 2011

2 Months Old!

IMG_0972Today Peanut is 2 months old! He has spent the day most whiney unfortunately. Lately days he doesn't sleep much, he's whiney. Days he sleeps all day, whiney. We've apparently hit an uncooperative whiney phase. That or the dwindling amount of dairy in my system is still bothering him a lot. He cried a few hours yesterday afternoon while we were up north, while we were all trying to eat and enjoy the game, and he put on a repeat performance for us today. I had to undress him to keep him from overheating from crying so much. Hense the picture on the right there. Hopefully someday soon he'll be back to the happy boy most of the time. He was pretty happy when he was awake during the night, but we're not going back there. And then of course when we got it fixed was when I accidentally fell off the no-dairy horse.


So I made myself dairy free mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie. The pie will be ready to eat in a half hour or so. The potatoes were delish, and so was my turkey loaf. Mini thanksgiving for the win! I can't wait to dig in to the pie!


IMG_0978We've got to make it 4 days without Boi again, he's got inventory going on :/ supposedly he'll have an extra day off though after that, so then I can has a happy again. And I'll hide his phone so they can't call him in and he won't know it so it'll be ok. Just don't tell him! And forget this when you read this Boi! It's not ok to stiff people on their vacation days!


I really want that pie now... I hope it's good. I used coconut milk! Same with in the mashed potatoes. It tastes way better than almond milk. I was also going to try to count my calories today... but I didn't really do a good job doing that earlier and now I don't want to try to figure out the homemade stuff today... maybe I'll try it tomorrow. When I'm hopefully much more rested. Chances are I'll be just as tired though. I should also try to do some work, looks like I got contacted today, but today wasn't a really good day. We didn't get to do a lot of the stuff we wanted to do either, like take a walk since it's still was kind of nice :(


I think maybe I'll get a tiny slice, mwaa haa haa! Have a good evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment