Monday, November 21, 2011

I miss milk

So I screwed up and ate cheese. Then 6 hours later he got scream worthy gas. So then I figured, well lets make absolutely sure. So I drank milk. And ate pizza. And ate yogurt. And I was happy. And then the last two nights Peanut was lucky to make it a 2 hour stretch. So. Fucking. Tired. I had me a wine cooler after putting him to bed and told Boi he was on Peanut patrol. I crashed like 20 minutes. Then I got up every freaking hour to either feed or soothe him. Then at 4 I fed him, he was wide awake, so I tagged back out since he needed to wake up at 430 anyways. I slept like 20 minutes. Boi left him in his swing, but he did not nap after he left, Peanut started crying. Pacifier nowhere to be found, and still too early to feed him, I turned on the swing full force. And now we're laying here. I discovered I was only wearing one contact. For how long no one knows. Well, who else is there but me I guess.


I hate insomnia. I haven't gotten like... more than 4 hours of sleep a night for a week or more. Mostly much less. I think, too tired to remember. Having a baby should cure it. I should be so tired I can't help but just fall asleep. But no, I'm just so tired I can walk around with one contact in and not notice. I'm getting a nanny for kid #2.



No comments:

Post a Comment