Saturday, November 12, 2011

7 Weeks Tomorrow!

Peanut is 7 weeks tomorrow! At the end of the month I'll have accurate weight and measurements! I just have to decide between now and then if I want to do the normal vaccination route or the alternate. It's not like I don't have the time to take him in for additional visits to space them out. And if you're thinking to yourself the ol' "if it worked for you/us then the normal way it will work for your kid' line. Mmhmm. Things have changed since I was a baby!



I want him to be vaxed, I want him to be protected from these things. I do think it's a little insane how much we put in their tiny little bodies. But mainly I just think it's a little insane giving him so many doses together. I had just 4 vacs together last fall, and I had crappy leg pain for a couple months. And there would be nothing the little guy could do to let me know that that was what was wrong :(


Ok, so that's all on that. Below, an even better almost rolling over video! 



I miss Boi :( He worked 15 hours last night, booo. He better come home on time tonight, but then he'll be gone before Peanut and I get up for the day tomorrow :( I spend a good chunk of my day trying to fulfill my required calories sans dairy (Soooooooooo hungry!), then over half of it entertaining Peanut or tyring to get him to nap. Whatever bits remain, I fill with work, a bit of fb, perhaps moving pics from the camera to the computer, blogging, with tv on in the background. And then once Peanut gets older I want to try to phase a lot of that tv time out. If only Boi were here, I could be a bit more lazy! Ok, the goal is more productive. At the very least the kitchen is more likely to get cleaned. Someone comes over and I'm like AWESOME here take this kid, and I'm just going to start a load of laundry :)


IMG_0848So I think there's a critter in the walls and/or attic. And the radiators are making different sounds. Possibly broken. The upstairs seems perpetually colder than the rest of the house as if the water isn't making it up there. It sounds kind of like a toilet up there when it's running. And every day more and more insurance claims are coming in. And I can never remember to take my vitamin. And leg raises SUCK! And I want a cookie. And cheese. But I can't have cheese for awhile. It's been awhile now that I've been strict no dairy, and the last couple days Peanut hasn't had any long painful gas episodes. So perhaps no dairy for a loooooong time. We'll see about adding it back in if I confirm later on with a giant glass of milk that it is the problem.


So someone has brought it to my attention that I post too many nice things about Peanut. So I submit example 1 of not so nice things about Peanut. When he decides that he didn't want to eat that much after all :( You guys might get a crying montage next time :P



No comments:

Post a Comment