Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yay for Mom's

My headache won't go away, through showers and Tylenol and quiet time. So I decided to get my jacket on and head out to the store for a few groceries and some soda, since apparently Boi drank the last few last night. Alas, this was apparently too much activity for Peanut or my head or something because I ended up throwing up before I got out the door. Sigh. So I plopped down and started complaining to my brother, and he suggested that maybe Mom would bring me over some soda. Now I hate to play the mom card, but I didn't really feel like having this headache all day, nor did I really want to risk getting sick again by pushing myself past what my body was clearly up for today.


So she brought me two, one for now, one to hide for in case it happens again :)


I'm feeling better now, not perfect but no longer miserable. Alas it's Wednesday though, there's an excellent chance I'll be going to bed alone tonight.  But I did my best to put positive thinking and thoughts in Boi's brain before he left this morning. To try to focus on what had to get done today and start it earlier then he might usually. Here's hoping!


At this point my uterous weighs over 2 lbs, with Peanut growing to 7 ounces of that, and is the size of a cantaloupe. But alas my stomach muscles are staying stubborn holding out on letting me pop. So I just continue to stick out funny, but I went and got, what I hope will be the last pair of pants to buy. They're convertible, so will serve dual purposes. Also comfy. I think I'm going to go be comfy some more in them.



No comments:

Post a Comment