Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Long Weekend

Well, the weekend is over. Boi's long week ended with baseball and fluff, but now he's back at it. He'll be home again Thursday though :) Got some unusual pains from about noon on Friday till noon on Sunday. Sharp pains are normal on either side, but no real explanation for them dead center under my growing belly. The ladies thought maybe they were braxton hicks, or perhaps the baby was hitting a nerve. Or maybe it was just stress. Whatever it was they've been gone for over 48 hours now, so I'm feeling a lot less stressed about it.


We're 18 weeks now, just two weeks away from halfway there. I'm starting to get some aches and itching around my bellybutton, I hear that it can get painful once it really starts to stretch there, yaaay. Ooh, an itch right now, gotta try to ignore it. And now suddenly sleepy. Stream of consciousness blogging at it's finest.


Just haven't felt like blogging I guess this week, sorry about that. Last night sleep was fitful, I kept dreaming over and over that I was dead or dying. So when Boi was getting ready for work and we were chatting a little, after he stopped talking, I fell back asleep and continued to converse with him. He prolly thinks I'm crazy now, after he jolted me back out of my doze to ask me what I was talking about, bleeeeeh. Dragged myself out of bed an hour later, at the very least I haven't felt sick at all today. Just exhausted.


We were playing a game last night of, name that feeling in my gut! We got one feeling that I couldn't for sure say wasn't gas or my stomach or anything else. But alas, still not certain of anything. Oh well, maybe in a few more weeks... I'm going to go close my eyes now...



No comments:

Post a Comment