Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fluuuutters

I wasn't seriously expecting to feel anything before Saturday, but last night Boi and I hopped into bed, I settled in, and a minute or two later I announced to him that my stomach was feeling weird, and it was vibrating or something.... and then I stopped and went Oh.... wait... my belly. Inside my belly. It was different then I expected, I was expecting more bursts, but I was told on my board it happens both ways. So I guess I'm fairly certain now I felt Peanut :) Hopefully I can confirm soon with a second time!


Washed two of the onesies yesterday... had some new red stuff and thought I'd throw in the two red onesies I had with them. So tiny, fishing them out. Also coming to the conclusion that I either need to start finding more baby hangers or I need a system for dresser vs closet.... or a closet organizer with more shelves or cubbies... that one doesn't sound too bad really.


Tomorrow afternoon/evening... at some point during the day tomorrow, people are going to start filing into the house. With food, with computers, with chairs and tables. I'm going to feel claustophobic, I'm going to freak out at some point this weekend. Likely not going to sleep enough, or eat the right things. Should be a blast, eh? I'll survive though, it's good to see friends again.


And the weather will be BEAUTIFUL! Bring on spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment