Saturday, April 30, 2011

First Garage Sale!

GarageSaleGoodiesHuzzah for garage sale season! K and I went out and did some intensive garage sale-ing, in the rain. Came out with some stuff, the cutest blanket ever, a bunch of fitted sheets, a musical mobile, (a bumper that i'm not sure about...), a baby monitor, clothes and bibs and shoes and a puzzle and hangers, and a baby album, all for a steal.


Peanut is 19 weeks today, or as I affectionately sometimes say, -21 weeks old :) In one week we'll be halfway there! Kairi is especially excited about this suddenly, cat is crawling all over me *getting.... strangled.... with love....*


Also K gave me a random site name website, so today, since Peanut is a boy today, his try-on name is.... Diggery Ashwin. Yeah, I don't think Boi is going to buy that one.


Ugh, last day of April. I can't wait for May! Say goodbye to this cold icky weather, say goodbye to a malfunctioning sump pump, dishwasher, and garbage disposal, and a questionable vacuum cleaner. Say goodbye to puking, to headaches, to gagging, to forcing myself to lay down and not do anything to stop the pains, to feeling exhausted and feeling like crap. May is going to be all about finally being able to focus on work, being able to work in the garden, to opening the windows, to starting on the nursery. To growing a cute bump, even though I'm told I look pregnant, I still want a proper cute bump. To feeling real movement, to reading to Peanut. To taking a few days to escape WI with Boi on one last outing before travel gets more difficult. 


May is going to be all these things, just you watch.



1 comment:

  1. You have a proper baby bump and you totally look pregnant! Some women carry different than others so you may never have what you consider a 'proper' bump. When I saw you on Thursday there was no doubt in my mind that you were pregnant from the minute you walked through the door! Enjoy these small bump days because before too long you'll be so big you'll wish for the small days!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete