Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dreams!

I dreamed last night that I was about to have the baby :) Though it was quite weird, my doctor sat me down on my couch, so I could see out the front window, and I watched lots of people drive down the hill to come to visit, then I got tired of sitting there and I got up and walked around to talk to people, when someone was like, hey you had the baby! And lo' and behold I was holding a little newborn out of nowhere. Man that must have been an easy labor :) So the obvious next question was what was the gender? So I peeked in the diaper, and declared that she was a girl! Yaay! It also was a poopy diaper, but hey, no dream is perfect. But then someone said I must be sad because I already had two little girls?


And then I woke up to Boi getting up.


Unsure if it was a 'premonition dream', due to the fact that apparently it was a third baby... but then I thought maybe my brain was confused with the cats, since I never did see any other kids in the dream. But my brain was stuck on it, and I drifted back to sleep while Boi showered, and this time I did have two older girls... and an infant boy. But it was just a fact of the matter while I went and tried to resolve my schedules at both Target and Best Buy, telling them I couldn't work because I just had a baby.


So now I'm even less sure I can trust the first dream. The second one was clearly tainted by the sudden end of the first dream, but this is the first time I've dreamed clearly of a gender. I've heard ladies say they start dreaming about their little one and it turns out true. I guess just wait for another one and see if I dream of the same baby twice. Because they were two different babies all together.


Call me crazy, but I just found something nice to think about through the end of April :) And over halfway to 18 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment