Monday, April 11, 2011

Trivia Weekend Ends

The long trivia weekend is over. I still feel kind of exhausted from it :) Or maybe I would have felt exhausted regardless, who knows. My computer is dead... again... hoping my uncle comes through and brings me up the new parts it needs to work reliably. I have stuff on it I need.... and I still don't have the house back to normal, hoping Boi doesn't work too late tonight so he can at least get the couches centered again. But after 2.5 days off, he's likely got a lot to catch up on.


I handled the weekend pretty well actually, I think. I didn't freak out or run away from the group at all... prolly helped that I got more sleep, and it was nice having my mind able to drift off to my belly every now and again. Then K picked up a bunch of $1 trivia onesies from old years, so yay! Did get sick on Saturday, but minor details.


Tomorrow, 11AM I have another appointment. Gonna get weighed (after last weekend -gulp) get my belly measured, then hear the heartbeat. Hopefully. Peanut is the size of an avocado now, twice as big as my last appointment (4.5 inches), and weighs like 5x more at around 3oz. Quite a bit bigger. Then at my next monthly appointment Peanut will be 6 inches and 9 oz. Peanut is putting on weight too at least :) And will continue to!


The snow is gone from my yard and there are tiny buds on my maple tree. Pretty red buds. Tomorrow I get all day with Boi, get a fun audio experience, and it'll be even more beautiful outside than today. And now Boi is home, not too late! Huzzah! Time to stop rambling!



No comments:

Post a Comment