Friday, April 1, 2011

Snowsuits!

I just got a call from K, with exciting news! She found super cheap snowsuits, so since it'll be more expensive to get them when we actually need them, she picked up two, one blue one pink :) Soo super excited, Peanut will be warm! Hopefully Peanut won't be abnormally large and they'll fit through most of winter! *imagines her vision of my cute little girl (it's an odd day) in a pink snowsuit dancing*


Ooooh today we went shopping for Boi's new dress code at work. Think Geek Squad. Yay... But! Kohl's was having a sale on pillows, so I decided to get one, since it has been a year. And after a nap this afternoon, no headache! History - I've always gotten bad headaches, but a few years ago I discovered if I slept on memory foam pillows, I'd at least wake up headache free. The only caveat is they only seem to be effective for about a year, last winter I started to get them again and had to replace it. So while I know it's not going to help my baby headaches (constant almost non-stop tension headaches I've lived with since about 8 weeks) at least maybe I'll wake up from here on out in less pain. And every minute I'm free of headaches is like... I'm dancing on a cloud.


Tonight we're cleaning, we have Trivia in a week. And tonight we have the trivia movie. Gonna see how I'm doing, hopefully the nap will tide me over. But the showing isn't till midnight, and I know going to see it the past few years hasn't been fun... but I go and do it anyways. But I don't take notes, I don't care, if I can barely stay up for the movie, I can't be trying to analyze it at the same time. I'd explode.


Oh yeah, Trivia http://www.90fmtrivia.org/ World's largest, yaddi yaddi. All weekend, etc etc. I will be getting my sleep, no way I can stay up all weekend.


Still haven't (for sure) felt Peanut. Still listening/feeling/whatever for it. The butterflies, the popcorn, the weird feelings. Didn't see anything for Peanut today either, Kohls was oddly empty of clearance racks in the infants section. Oh well. I used to find cute little outfits for like 50-1$ cents there back when I worked there... I'll just continue keeping my eyes out for great deals!



No comments:

Post a Comment