Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Grow Baby Grow

I was laying in bed the other night and realized my stomach still felt firm laying down. Yay, usually it's flat laying down. Then of course I realized I should be on my side regardless, and forced myself to roll over. Sigh - well, it was fun for awhile. Grow Baby Grow so I can feel a firm stomach all the time!


I've had this post open for a few days now... it seemed that my late night out on Friday spurred a crazy fun hormonal imbalance. I guess I should be happy, I've gone most of the pregnancy so far fairly sane. Boi would tell you that I have had my moments, but nothing much more then moments. And  today it's better, which is good, because I had work that just, quite frankly, needed to get done and it wasn't working. And sitting here, not being able to get much to work, and not being able to have much else to do, is like crazy sauce.


We got Peanut a trivia onesie. We're hoping she'll fit into the month range that she'll be, and bought to size. Hoping we don't regret not getting a size bigger.


Oh bonus to not forcing myself to blog yesterday, I'd have to be saying "he'll" up there if it was an even day. You can tell which gender I'm hoping for ;) I can't help it, a boy would be great, but in my head I was always going to have a little girl. 35 days and counting until we find out for sure though. Hopefully. Can't guarantee a cooperative baby, but I'm told if I drink orange juice before hand, it can help stimulate the baby to be more active. Even if it falls into my list of things I don't want any of, you can bet I'll be plugging my nose and downing it that morning!


Then also just 7 more days until we hear her heartbeat. Hopefully. Maybe I should rename this post 'hopefully.' We'll be officially in the bubble where change can start. Where pregnancy becomes less 'that woman has gone nutso' to 'oh, I guess she is pregnant.' I can't wait to be that lady in the baby department who people think are shopping for themselves, and not for a baby registry. I'm sure I'll wish it happened later on after it happens, but right now, it'd be nice.


Saw on the TV today, a fictional show, but a lady went in to the hospital after slipping in the tub, and the trauma of the fall killed the baby. Yeah... I think I'm going to go out tonight and buy a bath mat. If nothing else, it's not bad to have. Especially when you have cats that like to play in the shower with you.


Well, gotta go vote before 8!



No comments:

Post a Comment