Friday, May 18, 2012

Walking and Crawling

So, stuff is going on at the ol' homestead. Foods are growing outside, bushes/trees are getting pruned, a book about Peanut is getting worked on, and a baby turning into a child inside. Today, Boi set him down after he woke up this morning, and there wasn't much confusion, he remembered right away how to go forward. *sighs* My baby.

So this is a sneak peak from the book I'm working on. Peanut and Sophie (his girlfriend - the giraffe) go on a safari with their magical sombrero. At first I thought I was going to need only a few shots, but now that I'm working on it... yeah I'm going to need a lot of pictures I think. Maybe it would be better if I used bigger pictures... I don't know. But I like playing with the pages too often.

Yesterday we went to Lake Wissota State Park. It's our second state park on our (ok, fine, multi) year plan to visit all of them in the state. Here's Peanut walking into the lake for the first time with his friend K.



And then here is a snippet of him crawling this afternoon. Still no speed records being set, but he knows what he's doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment