Thursday, May 24, 2012

Teefers

Woohoohoo!

We have our first tooth! A toof a toof! A tiny little nublet! I was feeding him applesauce banana oatmeal this morning, a favorite, a good chunk escaped onto his chin, I scooped it up with a finger, stuck it in his mouth, and  when he nommed down I was like... wait what was that? So I vigilantly stared as hard as I could while feeding him, and at one point I saw a gleaming tiny little line on his gums. A TOOF! The bad attitude and the runny nose have finally come to a head, and out has sprung a tooth. It's still too tiny to get a picture of it (though that didn't stop me from trying) but I will get one.

I'm finishing up his Safari book today, then I'll share it on here and on Facebook. A few videos first - he's a crawling powerhouse now, here's a video I took at Grandma's house yesterday.



And then later that night, I was experimenting with colors, every time he 'got it wrong' he actually just picked up the wrong color to hit the right color with it. He didn't do that when he was right. I'm intrigued, we'll play again this afternoon and see if last night was just a fluke!



Other then that, we're up to three state parks (Rib Mountain, Lake Wissota and Counsil Grounds), then we going to drive south this weekend for memorial day, then vacation starts next Friday! A whole week of seeing Boi - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment