Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's sunny out there

We haven't had to great of a time these last few days, but I'm pretty determined that today is going to be different. So we're just going to ignore flu-injuryness, and feel completely swell from here on out, just like it looks outside. 40s today baby!


I really love Wednesdays. Because it's closer to the next week then it was the old week. So I figure if a stranger came up and asked me, I would just say Peanut was 15 weeks. Yeah, I know. I'm like a three-year-old, but I love it. But hey, it's exciting, a week further, and this time Peanut will be 3/8 of the way there!


I have a new favorite outfit for lounging around at home. I used to spend most of my downtime at home in a sweater, it's become just way too warm the last few weeks... already... great. So lately I've been wearing a tank top and one of Boi's short sleeve button down shirts. It's usually just right, nice and comfy. 


I have this sudden desire to pack up the cats and go on vacation somewhere tropical. Yeah, yeah, it's warmer there then in my house, but hey, it's trooooopical. How can you go wrong? Instead, I have to leave them and get ready to get picked up for dinner. It's my uncle's birthday, yay! And anytime I don't have to drive the Boi-Mobile someplace, I'm happy! I miss my car, but I know it's happier getting driven every day. Too bad dinner isn't on a coast someplace, it's downtown. But I guess it's a step in the right direction - out of the house!



No comments:

Post a Comment