Wednesday, January 15, 2014

From Lovely to Snow!

It appears that the images aren't working anymore. Hopefully I can figure that one out. Sighs. It likely has to do with a setting I did recently. I really wish sometimes google wasn't so 'integrated.'

What a welcome surprise that weather was. Hovering around 30 degrees, it was prime sledding weather I tell ya!



Along with sledding, we started potty training. I'm not sure yet what the outcome will be, I'm not feeling overly positive, but I know those first few days will be the roughest. Last night was rough, he could have cared less. It also isn't helping that he's stubbornly keeping his mushy newborn poops. Every since he had that steroid, it went back, and no amount of GF diet has helped him. I wish he could tell me what was going on...

We tend to do well in the mornings, maybe one tiny accident, then at night... we get too tired to do it. And well, an accident just now. Sighs. He's interested in asking for a new diaper, he's closer to training then ever, but maybe it's just too early for him to recognize he's going to pee and that he shouldn't. We'll at least give it a few more days.

His hands and feet grew? A few mornings ago I was staring dumbfounded at his feet, then the next day his hands fully fit in his mittens. But no height yet, though he did down 2 slices of PB toast before bed last night, like he was starving and had no dinner (which, of course, he did). So maybe the height is still coming.

We've had a lot of bad news recently, still trying to find our way out of it and figure out what it's all going to mean. Hopefully we can make lemonade out of these lemons shortly, I'll update you guys in time. Just right now, feeling pretty down. That's a lot as to why this has taken so long to update. And why it's so short.

But in good news, Peanut has added 'here you go' and 'cottage cheese' to his repertoire of words. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment