Monday, November 4, 2013

November - A second Post!

Monkey Peanut!
Peanut was reading "But not the Hippopotamus" to himself this evening (to my glee as I had already read to him ALL OF THE BOOKS. TWICE.) In the book (if you don't know) the hippopotamus doesn't join in on any of the fun. Except at the end. So he went "babble babble no" "babble babble no" until he got to the end, where he went "Alright." It was so gosh darn cute! I think it was alright at least, ahhhh, kid, I luffs you.

I was bad mom this morning! Boi heroically rolled out of bed with Peanut this morning and I dozed off. For 2.5 hours. Yikes! But then we swapped and he got another 2ish hours of sleep too before he had to get up to work. I told him to wake me up after an hour or so (The amount of time it takes to have some snuggle time, diaper change, breakfast and whatnot), but he never complies and just lets me sleep. I always get him up! Of course, often it's because I've made pancakes... so not overly cruel. Peanut will EAT pancakes too. Like, devour them, bite for bite with his daddy. Then he won't eat lunch :((

Best Smile Ever
I've got this -> picture as my desktop wallpaper. I wish I had cleaned his face before getting the picture, but otherwise it's a perfect smile! His teeth here still haven't grown in, now he's teeth look complete... oh that's right. He let me pry my way in to see the back of his gums. I thought I saw something, but I felt zilch. So... we're nowhere on teething. If I ever get pregnant again I'll spend the whole 9 months FEARING teeth. I hear some kids barely acknowledge them. Everything... EVERYTHING makes Peanut freak out and not sleep. I love my sensitive boy, but c'mon... why couldn't you have gotten your daddy's pain tolerance?

Anywho, that's pretty much it. Is it bedtime yet? Maybe it's veg on the couch time and cross my fingers that he doesn't cry much tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment