Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A video and other stuff.

This was taken a little while ago, but still in fall obviously. We're at a park that overlooks the train tracks, he likes it. He also likes the really old tall slide ><



He loves the park. We go for walks and he knows where they all are and doesn't like turning away when he's on the scent. Though we really only bike to the one above at the school. I mean, I've walked there with the stroller, but he and I never took a walk there. Maybe this spring we will.



And he loves to play in the lower floor (topless due to finger paints shown below!) Panoramic! I've cleaned since this one was taken. I may have cleaned just so future panoramics would look nicer, even ;)




















Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! He actually really got into the finger painting for once, so we'll have to try it more. I encouraged and help him get some of the more finger painty parts, but he was all about the smearing.

Right now he's yelling in his crib. Please go to sleep. Please go to sleep. Mama needs to work and she can't work if you're not sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment