Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Toes!

I forgot to post this picture! I was laying on the couch and he was sitting on me, playing with his feet, when he decided today was the day to eat them. So he did. They must have been good because he kept going back to sample them s'more.

The screaming... the screaming! 40 minutes after he fell asleep for bed, he screamed on and off for an hour. Sighs. If you're going to do this, you'd better sleep longer now kid! This stops eventually I hope. Like by the time he's 18 he won't still be crying/screaming after going to bed I hope.

I told myself after I did a few things online, I was going to finish cleaning the kitchen. Alas, the screaming has worn me out. Craig Ferguson is on in a few minutes, I also might read. My fellow mom friends are doing a book club thinger, we're on our third book, we're reading Wyvern.

Argh the screaming again! I missed the beginning of Craig! At least Boi should be home in a few minutes... early bedtime tonight I think... assuming Peanut is done screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment