Sunday, February 12, 2012

20 Weeks!!!

 Guess who's 20 weeks old? That's right, Peanut is! Here's a blast from the past, what life was like at 20 weeks pregnant (remember I was alternating calling Peanut a boy/girl since I didn't know then) :


Ding! Times up, turn baby around when halfway done. Wait what? Erm. I think I'm just going to leave her in there and hope she finishes cooking. Less than three days till the possible gender reveal! The cats are practically giddy with excitement.


Oh yeah, we're halfway through, woohoo! Celebrated today with Mom for Mother's Day at the Great Dane, then worked s'more, and worked s'more on the garden. Then Boi raked up leaves, and I discovered a limit in the number of times I could bend over to assist while cleaning up the yard. So many sticks, too few times able to be able to bend over.


Crazy no? We're working on getting our master bathroom remodeled. So far no sign of mold, water damage yes, but no mold. Which is great, but I wonder where the awful smell was coming from. Maybe something in the pipes? Either way, we'll soon have a bathroom we hopefully both will love and use. And Peanut can have his own bathroom! Though I'll be bathing him in ours for awhile, just more room by the tub. Can't wait for it to be done so I can stick him in there!

Hee hee!

 Hello, I'm Peanut and I'm a sitting up boy! We picked out tiles today, it's going to be more grey than I originally imagined, but it's cool. I can make this work. It's still going to be waaaaaaay better than it was before. I didn't even really like going in there. Peanut is bouncing on his Grandpa's knee right now, looking at a toy train. Gotta teach him early. So tomorrow the work begins anew. We still have to go look for a new mirror, the one we have screams "I live in a rental." I want something more... well, not rental. We can put the mirror up somewhere... or freecycle it or something.

Peanut's going in his jumperoo here while we eat. Jump-jump-jumperoo! He's really good at jumping in the one here, he's just starting to figure it out in the one at home. I guess they are all a lot different. This one has fish. He looooooooves fish! And he loves red/orange.


Changing table! It's almost impossible to change his diaper these days, because he's got his hands on his toes the entire time. We distract him a bit with a musical toy, but you have to be swift! His baby-hawk will be gone in the morning, washed his hair and brushed it down, gotta keep it interesting I figure.

Well, I better get back to more important things. Like working and cleaning and eating potato chips. Mmmm potato chips. Potatoes have been my staple as of late, and I've got more from Mom's! Tomorrow I'm having mashed potatoes and bacon wrapped chicken! Omnomnom, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment