Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fun with Food

So avocado was fun and ok. Sweet Potatoes were meh. Of course he doesn't really get eating yet, so I can't blame him too much on the sweet potatoes, we'll come back to that one :) Tonight we're trying butternut squash. It was going to be bananas, but alas, we don't have any. So squash it is!

Thank goodness he has discovered he can have fun on his back again. For a few weeks there, he hated being on his back. But right now he's playing laying down, he can kick the piano while he's not playing with his feet, and he's got a few things around him he can grab.

Last night he slept! He totally slept! He was in his swing all night, but who cares?! He slept from 9ish to 4ish, then ate and slept till 8ish. Holy moly, and I slept too! I feel aliiiiiiiive! Boi comes home at 6ish, and I'm finally going to be able to get some work done! Zomg zomg so happy!

Tomorrow Peanut gets his shots again :( And Boi got his schedule changed and since I forgot to write it on the calendar, he had it changed so he works during the appointment. So I'll have to deal with the appointment with post-vaccinated Peanut all by myself. Not looking forward to that at all :( He reacted somewhat ok to it last time though, maybe with each time he'll get better and better? I don't know, we'll see.

Today the wallpaper got scraped out of the bathroom. I thought the inspector was going to be here, but I guess it's tomorrow. Then things can start getting closed off. Also they told me the tub is 100% ready to go, so I guess Peanut's next bath will be in there! Which is awesome because he is way too big for the sink now! I've already pulled out his bath toys, whether or not he plays with them, they're going in there!

Boi is home! Time to go finish up dinner (smashed rosemary potaotes, anything else he can make ;) and start working!

No comments:

Post a Comment