Monday, February 6, 2012

Bedtime!

So the last two nights, I did bedtime, rocked him till he was pretty drousy, put him down in his crib, kissed him goodnight, left... and he fell asleep :D win win win win win! I'm going to try it for a nap tomorrow. The only problem is his nook... everytime it falls out when he puts himself asleep, he wakes up. Bleh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never did finish this last night. Boi was able to use the same technique to put him down for a nap. And without his sleep sheep. So another step towards sleepy independence. I want to take away his nook sooner than later too I think, especially if his sleep stretches don't improve. Of course, then we also need to be more firm about no nook except  for sleepytimes. We'll see where we are at 5 months I guess. If he's sitting independently I would imagine he would be less fussy since he would have more abilities to do things. Maybe I'm just crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never did finish it yesterday either! Or was it the day before? Ah well, this post is dragging on now so let's just finish it up. If he's in a good enough mood, Peanut will do a 180 while on his belly. The video takes awhile, but it shows most of it.

The bathroom should start this week. I guess our contractor had a little extra difficulty getting the permit, the village needed some guy in another town to authorize it or something? Anyways he said it should be good to go tomorrow, so yay! I've started to set my alarm for a half hour before the earliest time they said they'd arrive, so if nothing else I can be dressed and have the bed made. Peanut usually has a wakeup around then, but I'm still hoping one of these days he'll sleep through the night and not wake up every 2 hours! It looks like he made it past 40 minutes without looking for his nook... so that's a good start!




No comments:

Post a Comment