Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just Some Pics

Valence So today I decided to tackle the valance, Dad got it up, but it was just a bit sparse. It's not coming down again until... it's retired, so I didn't really want to go too crazy about it. So when I was out at Target looking for the (evil) balloons I found some snazzy sparkly looking alphabet stickers. Which for some reason only had one U, but whatever. It's not perfect, but what is, right? And it should be easy enough to remove some day if I come up with something more creative :)


So that got me moving today. Trying to stay active, getting in postions to encourage him to face my back. Of course, all this work and he probably won't be here for another week.


Then I also figured I'd take a picture of some of the nice handmade blankets and clothes we've gotten. So thank you Mom, K, T, J, and S! I feel like I'm missing stuff to go in here, but I can always make a cooler more updated pic and shout-out later.


Handmade
Hopefully this dancing and bouncing on my ball will tire me out tonight, slept like crap last night and we have an early appointment tomorrow! Here's hoping I go into labor yet tonight so I can skip that bad boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment