Friday, September 16, 2011

39 Weeks!

Well, we've got one week to go folks. Or three. Sometime in the next 3 weeks or so, I will have a Peanut in my arms.  We've had some contractions tonight, but I get a bunch of them and start timing, and then they go away. My contractions are shy. Lots and lots of pressure too... hopefully good for dilation, but so very awkward. 


More stomach bug this week, totally awesome. And now I'm sleepy. But I made apple crisp this evening, now all I need is Boi to come home. He was thinking he'd get off about a half hour ago, and said he'd call before leaving. So either he's still there or he forgot.


We'll take another belly photo tomorrow night, but it's going to look the same, I still look completely NOT full term. But it'll be good to compare anyways, especially since Peanut's been laying in my belly different. Not sure if it's the same right now - he's been really active since after my sampling of dessert... but it's like he's got his legs in and his butt is out by my ribs.


Ok, getting sleepier. Every 5 minutes it's getting cranked up a notch. Maybe if I doze off I'll have consistent contractions...



No comments:

Post a Comment